Your bedroom is the place where you first experience the first periods of the day and the last before lulling to sleep. This space must provide comfort, calmness, and refreshment that can help invigorate you for the demands of the day.
Looking towards making your bedroom a paradise right in the comforts of your home? Here are twenty tips you can follow that can transform your bedroom into your most comfortable space.
- Choose statement beds. Go for four-poster beds or opt for modern floating bed frames.
- Use bright-colored accents to overhead walls.
- Add colorful accessories to accent side tables and shelves.
- Take advantage of warm tones.
- Install modern or semi-traditional chandeliers.
- Use wood and woven tones to incite tropical themes.
- Use bold colors as modernist accents
- Pop dull spaces with bright colors or patterns.
- Experiment with monochromatic tones.
- Stick to your desired theme for your bedroom. Mixing themes might just not work.
- For maximalists, try adding antiques or classic furniture.
- Experiment with pale, subdued hues.
- Know your house architecture and try to match your bedroom theme with it.
- Install playful dividers or window blinds in your bedroom.
- Not a fan of hanging paintings? Add a fresco to the entire wall.
You can research further on how you want your bedroom to look like. However, you must not forget the level of comfort and your preference to make your bedroom a place you’ll want to enjoy staying for long.